This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Not Working ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万DL突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルRPG Ver. 7.0.0 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | Easy Win]

Hello guys, i see some of u say that we can bind account with Line, can someone explain me how ? and if its for bind an existant account or if its for bind the new account and then use it on normal apk ? thx !

Hello guys, i see some of u say that we can bind account with Line, can someone explain me how ? and if its for bind an existant account or if its for bind the new account and then use it on normal apk ? thx !
everytime I try to link to line account, it's said failed :c now I don't know if I lost my previous account, or if now I linked with a new account in the modded version

sadly don't work in co-op XD tried to use the mod account to help my main account to win the hard stages, when I win, only the hacked account earn the prizes, and the normal account enter in a loop waiting for disconnect, so bad we can't link LINE account

Tags Tags
jumputi jumputi heroes jumputi heroes cheat jumputi heroes hack jumputi heroes jp jumputi heroes mod ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg cheat ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg hack ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg mod