This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Not Working ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万DL突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルRPG Ver. 7.0.0 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | Easy Win]

This is @Yaskashije in a nutshell, zero communication. I told you guys he won't fix it. @G-Bo ッ please take over Jumputi xD
When this bug appeared he had over 100 updates just in 1 day to finish. He cannot do them all in one day and the days after more updates followed. Just give him time, if he can fix he will do as soon as he can, if he cannot fix, the chance another modder takes it is very low, as he is one of the bests. So if he cannot do it, the mod is most likely lost. That in front of your eyes, you might change your attitude against him, you should not bite the hand feeds you.

Keep commenting and tagging others won't help you at all my friend. You can only be patient and make it easier for the modder to concentrate.

Well thanks and i respect your opinion. And i'm not biting the hand that feeds me. First of all in my opinion, you're the best modder on here, and most mods i use are yours. All we were asking for is a little communication from him, and i think the other guys as well want the same thing. If he can't fix it then it's okay, but he should just let the community know. For example you replied now, he never does. But thanks for your time :)

He is indeed not of the person talks much but it's not like you won't be informed bro, we (admin) do that on his behalf by the tags in the title. This one right now says "needs fix", if he won't fix soon it will change either to "outdated" or "not working", in both cases you will not be able to write comments anymore as the thread is closed.

In that moment you know its over for unknown amount of time. That's the way of communication applies to all modders, no matter if silent person or chatty person.

Thanks for your words btw =)

we hope he can fix it☺

Its crazy how ungratefull you guys are for the free mod. I wouldve banned all of you and not posted the new mod aswell. I realy hope he doesnt update it, you guys are extremly ungratefull.

For Yas, thank you very much for the updates you had so far for the mod. I enjoyed it for as long as it lasted.

you must be a jealous guy who uses mods to achieve achievements that you still can't achieve

Tags Tags
jumputi jumputi heroes jumputi heroes cheat jumputi heroes hack jumputi heroes jp jumputi heroes mod ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg cheat ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg hack ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg mod