Outdated [JB iOS 13 ✔] Dystopia: Modern Empires Ver. 3.3.6 MOD Menu | Invincible Troops | High Troop Damage | Instant Troop Training | + 1 More!

Chewy

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
280x280bb.jpg

iTunes Link: ‎Dystopia: Modern Empires

Game Name: Dystopia: Modern Empires
Game Version: v3.3.6
Bundle ID: com.clashoffamilies.mafia
Needs Jailbreak: Yes
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 13 and less
Real 3D heroes with collectible gear and weapons!
Make friends and battle rivals across the world, form families and build your empire!

Load your weapons and start your journey in 2019 hottest MMO strategy game. Build an empire, collect weapons and form families. Taste power and victory while making friends and enemies along the way.
Plan your moves, outsmart enemies, chat with friends, build a base, collect weapons and dominate the ranks of Dystopia!
Battle for power has started, JOIN NOW!

◈◈◈ FEATURES ◈◈◈

◇ CHAT! Chat with millions of players worldwide. Make new friends!
◇ WEAPONS! Collect weapons and gear, upgrade and use them in fights!
◇ BATTLES! Epic real-time strategy battles!
◇ FAMILIES! Form or join families with friends and together grow your influence and crush rivals!
◇ STRATEGY! Show the type of player you are! Play aggressive, play safe or play smart. Dominate or be crushed!
◇ AAA! Best graphics in genre combined with an excellent storyline.
◇ BUILD! Build your empire, plan hundreds of strategies to surprise your rivals.

Supported Devices:
-Jailbroken iPhone 5s or newer
-Jailbroken iPod Touch 6G or newer
-Jailbroken iPad Air/Pro or newer
-Jailbroken iPad mini 2 or newer

How to make this cheat run for you (read carefully):

*MOD features*
1. MOD Menu
2. Invincible Troops
3. High Troop Damage
4. Instant Troop Training
5. Free Hero Ability

I am not responsible for any bans you may receive, or any progress that is lost. I recommend creating a new account before using this mod.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chewy

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
Yeah, they patched it this past update, but I found a work around for unlimited resources and time packs without unlimited gems lol
Great job! That’s what my free market purchases in this mod menu does as well! ?

Tags
dystopia: modern empires cheat dystopia: modern empires hack dystopia: modern empires ios cheat dystopia: modern empires ios hack dystopia: modern empires ios mod dystopia: modern empires mod ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods