Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] Garena Free Fire Ver. 1.100.1 MOD Menu | ESP + Chams + Aimbot with Various Configurations | No Fog [16 Features!]

socratesmx

Rookie
Aug 10, 2019
México
Menu Updated!
- Added more options for ESP & Chams
- Added Aimbot!
Hello, before anything, thank you very much for taking the trouble to make a new mod menu .... I have revised it, the chams works perfectly, there are details with Esp Boxes and Esp lines in a duel of squads, changing games are removed and does not appear again .... the aimbot does not work and I think k is not necessary greetings

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Hello, before anything, thank you very much for taking the trouble to make a new mod menu .... I have revised it, the chams works perfectly, there are details with Esp Boxes and Esp lines in a duel of squads, changing games are removed and does not appear again .... the aimbot does not work and I think k is not necessary greetings
thanks for the mod, it was very good but with some flaws in the esp in the counter squad and the aimbot is not working, if you can fix it by
minus aim we are grateful
Try now. there was a bug which didn't allow Aimbot and ESP to work together.

Tags
free fire free fire cheat free fire hack free fire ios free fire ios cheat free fire ios hack free fire ios mod free fire mod garena free fire garena free fire cheat garena free fire hack garena free fire ios garena free fire ios cheat garena free fire ios hack garena free fire ios mod garena free fire mod ios cheats ios mods