Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] GrandChase (Global) Ver. 1.49.7 MOD Menu | PvP | God Mode | Damage x1 - x100

KingsmanPM

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 12, 2019
Guam
Are you guys not getting banned. How are you bypassing the detection when it still band in pve?
I never heard of people getting banned on PvE. Other modes where the public can see your progress (like DBoss, WBoss, etc.), that will definitely get you banned (assuming someone screenshot your progress and reported it, that's how usually World Boss cheaters get nailed).

Reactions: Vickyrock2626

KingsmanPM

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 12, 2019
Guam
Just in case anyone try to do anything risky, I made a list of how and where to use this mod. Please Read carefully and do not skip. But if there is anything I missed, feel free to reply.

Right now the MOD is NOT WORKING because the game just got updated, but once we receive the mod update, we are good to go.
Current MOD version: 1.22.5 (Status: Not Working, Waiting for MOD update)
Current GAME version: 1.23.3

USE MOD on GAME MODES:
(Reason you can safely use the mod on these modes is because you are practically SOLO playing with no one in public watching, define it as SOLO PLAY)
-Adventure Dungeons
-Raid Dungeons
-Hero's Tower
-Trial Tower
-Altar of Time
-Dimensional Chasm
-Annihilation
-Daily Defense
-
Wizard's Labrynth

POSSIBLE USE MOD on GAME MODES:
(This is only if you can do this slick, fast and clean. No traces, no evidence, define it as SOLO/PUBLIC PLAY)
-Dimensional Boss (If you can pull it off you will not get banned. If you are in a guild, you need to monitor how frequent people do this. Either wait if a lot of Dimensional Boss got summoned, then you can summon yours and you need to kill it fast or else other people might join and could see your progress. Another way is make sure your guild members are offline, then you can just go ham on it. People who are not in a guild will not have this problem since when you summon one, its all yours and nobody else can see it.)
-Dual Raid (safest way is to have another device with a dummy account, or use an emulator with a dummy account, and yes you will need to grind that account to unlock this mode and that's it. Or if you are lucky to find a fellow modder that's willing to help you out, but do not ask them in-game, ask someone here.)

DO NOT USE MOD on GAME MODES:
(PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED, DO NOT DO IT)
-PvP (uh that's a given. But just in case your wondering, people can watch replays by browsing their match history records, I do that too so If I see my OP team get beaten by a weak team you're done!, I'm kidding I don't snitch like that.)
-Live PvP BETA (its LIVE buddy, lets face it. It means old fashioned PvP where another player is actively involved and fights you, involved in banning your account if your not careful.)
-World Boss (so let's see, I cannot imagine how many number of people got banned here. Come on its very obvious you're getting banned here. Its called World Boss for a reason, people around the world tackle this gold digging game mode and snitches watches this mode like a hawk.)
-
Guild Boss (Only if your in a guild. Self-explanatory, your guild members can see this because it functions like Dimensional Boss, everybody can join in.)

UNKNOWN AT THE MOMENT:
-CHASER DUNGEON (This was the recent update that was pushed out so the current mod now doesn't work. But once a the mod update comes out we can test if it good to use it on this mode.)

Reactions: vistalu and MrVu

CaoNiMa1123

Platinian
Dec 4, 2019
Usa
After a week with the mod menu, I have to say this is the best thing since sliced bread. No longer do I need a second device to do the pvp and wb game modes. Thanks g-bo, not only is this mod so versatile - with custom selectable dmg multiplier (less detectable?), it is also a major QOL upgrade.

• Love
Reactions: G-Bo ッ
Tags
grandchase (global) grandchase (global) cheat grandchase (global) hack grandchase (global) mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods