Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Grim Soul: Survival Ver. 2.9.8 MOD Menu | Free Crafting | Custom Move Speed | Custom Attack Speed | Free Construction | + 7 More!

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
Thank a lot for your work and No rush if it takes one or couple days More we will wait ?
Thanks I appreciate that I found the god mode but it is linked. So I’m unlinking it. Also trying to find unlimited coins????

Reactions: k1ngol

k1ngol

Platinian
Apr 25, 2020
Europe
Thanks I appreciate that I found the god mode but it is linked. So I’m unlinking it. Also trying to find unlimited coins????
bro, I might be wrong, but coins are not as important as immortality. so update the mod menu if you can
Thank you very much ???

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
bro, I might be wrong, but coins are not as important as immortality. so update the mod menu if you can
Thank you very much ???
ill do my best to push it out today. no promises it will be after work @1PM EST thats when i get out today

Reactions: k1ngol

pharall

Platinian
Apr 9, 2019
Australia
@Qnzboi102
I have a couple of request for the future of course, I think you have the skill to make this hacks but you don’t have to if you don’t want. (Not sure if this sounds offensive but I’m not trying to I’m doing the opposite) :face16:
1. Be able to split/duplicate backpack and Armor
2. change the percentage for skill books

I’m not to sure if it easy but in another website some person was able to make this two hacks but they stop updating the hack a while ago

k1ngol

Platinian
Apr 25, 2020
Europe
@Qnzboi102
I have a couple of request for the future of course, I think you have the skill to make this hacks but you don’t have to if you don’t want. (Not sure if this sounds offensive but I’m not trying to I’m doing the opposite) :face16:

I’m not to sure if it easy but in another website some person was able to make this two hacks but they stop updating the hack a while ago
do not distract the master from the main thing! we need immortality. everything else can wait :face34:

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
@Qnzboi102

Hahaha that’s why I said for the future, trust me I want that god mode as much as you do
@Qnzboi102 bro, any news ? :gif60:
i havent forgot i had to take care of priorities first i have 42 updates to push out but will get to it once that is completed trust me i want to get you guys this and will bust my ass to do it. I GOT YALL

Reactions: pharall and k1ngol

k1ngol

Platinian
Apr 25, 2020
Europe
@Qnzboi102 bro please add godmode in 2.9.1
**Dearest Exiles, patch 2.9.1 is available to download.**
The patch will be available to iOS users in 1-3 days.

Tags
grim soul: survival cheat grim soul: survival hack grim soul: survival ios cheat grim soul: survival ios hack grim soul: survival ios mod grim soul: survival mod ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods