Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Last Island of Survival Ver. 2.0.0 MOD Menu | No Spread | No Recoil | Hide Trees | Hide Grass | Walk In Water | Antiban

Chewy

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
everything works fine besides chams. doing my best to find a fix for chams. if you need an explanation on how to get no spread to work: enable spread, if crosshairs stay locked together, disable spread, then reenable it. crosshairs should spread out, but bullets won’t, and you won’t be disconnected when shooting enemies.

helpmemaqe

Platinian
Nov 17, 2019
home
If it’s “no shit” then why u being an annoying begger asking for an “eta” when he already said he was working on it this morning?
stop trying to suck his dick. he said he was working on it & i asked for an eta update. he doesn’t care so why are you getting your panties in a bunch over it? smfd. like i said, i wasnt asking your bitch ass

Tags
ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods last island of survival cheat last island of survival hack last island of survival ios cheat last island of survival ios hack last island of survival ios mod last island of survival mod