Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] THE ALCHEMIST CODE Ver. 7.0.1 MOD Menu | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Instant Win

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY

iTunes Link: ‎THE ALCHEMIST CODE

Game Name: THE ALCHEMIST CODE
Game Version: v7.0.1
Bundle ID: sg.gumi.alchemistww
Needs Jailbreak: Yes
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less

Supported Devices:
-Jailbroken iPhone 5s or newer
-Jailbroken iPod Touch 6G or newer
-Jailbroken iPad Air/Pro or newer
-Jailbroken iPad mini 2 or newer

How to make this cheat run for you (read carefully):

*MOD features*
1. MOD Menu
2. God Mode
3. One Hit Kill
4. Instant Win
// Finish a turn, enemies should die.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Irouno

Platinian
May 29, 2019
Dhaka
Thanks for the mod.
I can't but have to say
Damn all the moders all mod site ve complete alchemist code iso. But what damn happened to the android moders none of them haven't made a single step progress. May be they are not caring about their fan anymore. Even this site. I don't know what is the problem. But one should make a hope of light for the android fan. Because they are crying for the mod. Damn all the moders.

Reactions: Sora11142

malorywise

Platinian
Nov 2, 2018
thailand
Thanks for the mod.
I can't but have to say
Damn all the moders all mod site ve complete alchemist code iso. But what damn happened to the android moders none of them haven't made a single step progress. May be they are not caring about their fan anymore. Even this site. I don't know what is the problem. But one should make a hope of light for the android fan. Because they are crying for the mod. Damn all the moders.
Buy a new iphone then
U have to adapt yourself to solve the problem.
I have Huawei phone but I bought an ipad for this game ok?

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Updated to v4.1.1!

@TheArmKing can you update to 4.1.1 pls, thank you so much for the hard work.
Done! - Please test it since i dont have time to download all extra files and stuff. Also, the menu has been improved massively since last time :D

Reactions: Noonelive

Noonelive

Platinian
May 13, 2018
AustraliA
@TheArmKing can you update mod to 4.1.2? And can you make instant win option to be easier to use? I found it a little bit trouble to press it in every stage I play. Tks for the hard work :)

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
@TheArmKing can you update mod to 4.1.2? And can you make instant win option to be easier to use? I found it a little bit trouble to press it in every stage I play. Tks for the hard work :)
I'll see. I will update it but i can't guarantee Making instant win easier to use. In the future the menu will start supporting gestures to activate hacks etc. So like sliding 4 fingers down for auto win etc, should make it easier.

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Updated to v4.1.2!
Done, Instant Win is not a temporary button anymore, it won't automatically switch off, hopefully that will make it easy ;)

Reactions: Noonelive
Tags
alchemist code alchemist code ios hack alchemist code ios mod alchemist code mod alchemist thearmking ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods thearmking