Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Word Villas - Puzzle & Story Ver. 2.10.1 MOD Menu | Infinite Lottery Tickets | Infinite Crowns | Infinite Service Cards + 7 MORE

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
280x280bb.jpg

iTunes Link: ‎Word Villas - Puzzle & Story

Game Name: Word Villas - Puzzle & Story
Game Version: v2.10.1
Bundle ID: com.fotoable.WordVillas
Needs Jailbreak: Yes
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less
Have you ever dreamed to say goodbye to the messy urban life and give yourself a long vacation? Orange town can satisfy all your expectations! Here, you can partner with family and friends to create a seaside holiday paradise Resort. In the new direction of finding a business - operating a resort, you will also marry your true love.

-New playstyle
Connect the letters, guess the words correctly, play the innovative vertical and horizontal puzzles, and the super difficult levels,Ready for the challenge?

- Cool home decoration
Tons of furniture choices, different style apartments, old holiday apartments will shine in your hands!

- Nice town life
A sea-filled town full of nature, more than 30 NPCs, different personal storyline, come and make friends with everyone!

-Open the road of love
Handsome beach boy, an elegant gentleman, or a gentle and affectionate boy next door? find your romantic partner.

- Great souvenirs for tourist
New branch line home design, rich and varied collection of tourist souvenirs, special room display, and even mysterious items waiting for you to discover!

Supported Devices:
-Jailbroken iPhone 5s or newer
-Jailbroken iPod Touch 6G or newer
-Jailbroken iPad Air/Pro or newer
-Jailbroken iPad mini 2 or newer

How to make this cheat run for you (read carefully):

*MOD features*
1. MOD Menu
2. Infinite Lottery Tickets
3. Infinite Crowns
4. Infinite Service Cards
5. Infinite Flowers
6. Infinite Coins
7. Infinite Stars
8. No Ads
9. Lots Of Hints
10. Lots Of Multi Revels
11. Lots of Direct Revels
12. Multi Revels Unlocked( NEW FEATURE)

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited:

Aloner

Rookie
Jul 30, 2020
Asia
Ok thank you so much qnzboi102!! Lovin' you mods , thank you so much for taking your time to mod the iPAs :D

Courtneyy_1

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Boston
Why whenever I’m downloading its said download noncesigner and after I tap on download. It’s wont download, it’s just blank i need help. I’m on a jailbreaken iPad

Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios mods word villas - puzzle & story cheat word villas - puzzle & story hack word villas - puzzle & story ios cheat word villas - puzzle & story ios hack word villas - puzzle & story ios mod word villas - puzzle & story mod