Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dead by Daylight Mobile Ver. 5.4.0 MEGA MOD Menu | 61 Features! |

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
Update 5.2.0 released !

New features available !

- Whole lockers chams
- Breakable door chams

LegendaryBlade6

Platinian
Jun 29, 2020
Africa
You have an old version of the mod menu still installed, or the game is not up to date
I have the latest version for both. This is the first time it crashed for me, other versions didnt crash once. I also deleted the old version of the mod on cydia. I tried reinstalling the game, still same results. I also tried reinstalling 5.1.1 mod menu again, this time it doesnt crash but it crashes when u get on a game. The latest mod menu( 5.2.0) crashes everytime I open the game

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
I have the latest version for both. This is the first time it crashed for me, other versions didnt crash once. I also deleted the old version of the mod on cydia. I tried reinstalling the game, still same results. I also tried reinstalling 5.1.1 mod menu again, this time it doesnt crash but it crashes when u get on a game. The latest mod menu( 5.2.0) crashes everytime I open the game
Have you tried deleting game data with apps manager?

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
same for me :,(
I did several tests before posting it, it works fine on my end as well as for several other users, you should see where the problem is coming from on your end, do you have all the dependencies? have you checked that a tweak does not conflict?

Kingdaawesome

Platinian
Mar 2, 2018
@Nodworth the game crashing for me also. It never did it on previous versions . I tried every step you asked. None of my tweaks are conflicting. Maybe I don’t have all dependencies so can you tell me the dependencies needed

LegendaryBlade6

Platinian
Jun 29, 2020
Africa
I did several tests before posting it, it works fine on my end as well as for several other users, you should see where the problem is coming from on your end, do you have all the dependencies? have you checked that a tweak does not conflict?
This is the first time it crashed for me since the other once worked properly. This is only the version that crashes. I tried deleted the data from apps manager and still same results. I also used A-Bypass for it and same as before. Seems like other people are having the same issue.

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
@Nodworth the game crashing for me also. It never did it on previous versions . I tried every step you asked. None of my tweaks are conflicting. Maybe I don’t have all dependencies so can you tell me the dependencies needed
What is your device model? your IOS version?

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
I just found out, it seems that the latest version of DBD is causing problems everywhere (especially on the mod menu of the other site), I advise you to use Checkra1n in the meantime.

Kingdaawesome

Platinian
Mar 2, 2018
I just found out, it seems that the latest version of DBD is causing problems everywhere (especially on the mod menu of the other site), I advise you to use Checkra1n in the meantime.
So if I jailbreak with checkrain rn, it’ll fix the issue?