Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dead by Daylight Mobile Ver. 5.4.0 MEGA MOD Menu | 61 Features! |

@Nodworth I have thoroughly enjoyed this hack but the update has caused major issues. I normally play as the Killer and after the update it is unplayable. If I reinstall both mod and game I can play 1 game but if I open the mod in game it crashes. After that it won’t even let me into a match. I’ve lost 6 ranks trying to get it to work and unfortunately I’ve had to give up. Any advice my man? Because this is one of the best mods out there. Please help!

The menu loads and works ok but it crashes and freezes when you load into a Match. I have PreferenceLoader and Substitute installed on my Phone as when I use Cydia Substrate the menu doesn't even load it only loads with Substitute. I can select the options in the menu fine but when I load into a game it freezes and then crashes. :( But other then that great release. I'd also love to see a function that allows you to instantly mori survivors and power swapping and stackable perks etc.

Back
Top Bottom