Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dungeon Corporation Ver. 3.52 MOD Menu | Free Inventory Upgrade | Free Enhance | High Level Item Drop | + 5 More!

youronlyoppa

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
USA
i’m still force close ưhen game loading done
Please show me your config for shadow
I don't touch anything but the Applications Settings. I just turn on the apps I want for Whitelist Mode and Make show to enable "Enable Shadow" "Disable Shadow for Safe Apps" and "Bypass Detection Libraries" And for extra I have "Enable Standard Filters" On and "Extra Tweak Compatibility" On

Reactions: Luis43228id

Thickji

Rookie
Oct 23, 2017
The mod needs an update, but attempt to use this flex tweak I created.
I’m still force close when loading game
So, i restore iphone to remove jailbreak and game still close. Tested with iphone 8+ 13.4.1, iPad 5 11.2.1

youronlyoppa

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
USA
I’m still force close when loading game
So, i restore iphone to remove jailbreak and game still close. Tested with iphone 8+ 13.4.1, iPad 5 11.2.1
Maybe try a Higher iPhone. Like iPhone X or iPad 7th Gen (what im using atm) Don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: Eou

Ln7o

Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
Vn
Tweak working fine
But 10,000 level of drop item too high
Please make that feature can customable ?

crossrose

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jan 26, 2018
California
I am having problems with the game detecting jailbreaking. If I use HideJB or Shadow then the tweak does not run, how are people managing to use this?

Tags
dungeon corporation cheat dungeon corporation hack dungeon corporation ios cheat dungeon corporation ios mod dungeon corporation mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods