Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dungeon Corporation Ver. 3.52 MOD Menu | Free Inventory Upgrade | Free Enhance | High Level Item Drop | + 5 More!

youronlyoppa

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
USA
You don’t need to fix anything. Everything works great. It’s just his stats that makes his weapons and armor stronger since he’s been farming for a while I’m sure. And plus there’s a new update.

Ln7o

Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
Vn
You don’t need to fix anything. Everything works great. It’s just his stats that makes his weapons and armor stronger since he’s been farming for a while I’m sure. And plus there’s a new update.
Nope, stats of the weapon. Not stats of character
You can test by yourself: upgrade items that drop with high level drop feature

youronlyoppa

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
USA
Idk but it’s working fine for me. Got all mods turn on and it works normal. Maybe get into Path of Trials and it would work fine. And btw, once you get into Path of Trials, High enhance chance doesn’t work anymore, seems like Chewy couldn’t get that too work too. Enhance cost 0 works but not High Enhance Chance.

Attachments

Tags
dungeon corporation cheat dungeon corporation hack dungeon corporation ios cheat dungeon corporation ios mod dungeon corporation mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods