Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Granny Chapter Two Ver. 1.1.5 MOD Menu | God Mode | No Traps | No Monster | Granny Won't Attack| +3 More !

xUnknownDev-

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 8, 2019
America
280x280bb.jpg

iTunes Link: ‎Granny: Chapter Two

Game Name: Granny: Chapter Two
Game Version: v1.1.5
Bundle ID: com.dvloper.grannychaptertwo
Needs Jailbreak: Yes
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less
vvb

Supported Devices:
-Jailbroken iPhone 5s or newer
-Jailbroken iPod Touch 6G or newer
-Jailbroken iPad Air/Pro or newer
-Jailbroken iPad mini 2 or newer

How to make this cheat run for you (read carefully):

*MOD features*
1. Godmode
2. Won't Attack
3. No Traps
4. No Monster
5. Fly/Speed
6. Doors Always Locked
7. Unlimited Door lock

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited by a moderator:

xUnknownDev-

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 8, 2019
America
Uhmmm technically speaking when granny or grandpa hit your screen turns red but you can still move around they will both stay still but if you go on the baby or on the monster you will not die. Watch the YouTube video on my channel or just click "my YouTube" when you start the game so it takes you directly to the video. I show cased the menu.

Anti-Ban

Just Crazy
Oct 28, 2019
So Far
Uhmmm technically speaking when granny or grandpa hit your screen turns red but you can still move around they will both stay still but if you go on the baby or on the monster you will not die. Watch the YouTube video on my channel or just click "my YouTube" when you start the game so it takes you directly to the video. I show cased the menu.
Oke. Thanks for your suggestion. I will try again! Tks mod.