Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] NARUTO X BORUTO NINJA VOLTAGE Ver. 8.4.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited MP/Skills | Jailbreak Detection Bypassed

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
280x280bb.jpg

iTunes Link: ‎NARUTO X BORUTO NINJA VOLTAGE

Game Name: NARUTO X BORUTO NINJA VOLTAGE
Game Version: v8.4.0
Bundle ID: jp.co.bandainamcoent.BNEI0306
Needs Jailbreak: Yes
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less
The characters from TV animes BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN are finally united in NARUTO X BORUTO!

Create your very own fortress, then attack rival fortresses! Defend your base with strategic and deadly traps while you raid enemy bases with your friends for resources and honor!
Experience a brave new style of ninja battle:
a fusion of action and strategy!

--------------------------
■Game Overview
--------------------------

[Characters]
All your favorite characters are joining the battle, including Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, and Sakura Haruno from NARUTO SHIPPUDEN,
along with Boruto Uzumaki
from BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS!

[Action]
Simple controls that let you perform blazing fast combo attacks and all types of Ninjutsu!
All the heroic action you expect from NARUTO and BORUTO, using beautiful graphics, including powerful Ninjutsu attacks such as Naruto Uzumaki's Rasengan, and Ninjutsu power-ups like Sasuke Uchiha's Sharingan!

[Strategy]
Position traps and the Shinobi that you've trained
to protect your village from other players' attacks, all while
creating your very own ultimate fortress!

[Battle Rankings]
Compete for Battle Rankings by attacking and protecting fortresses. Try to get the
highest ranking by competing with players from all over the country!

[Multi-Player]
Online multi-player missions also available!
Team up with a maximum of 4 players and defeat mighty enemies!

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:

By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.

Terms of Service:
Privacy Policy:

Note:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch for more details.

Powered by "CRIWARE".CRIWARE is a trademark of CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.

Supported Devices:
-Jailbroken iPhone 5s or newer
-Jailbroken iPod Touch 6G or newer
-Jailbroken iPad Air/Pro or newer
-Jailbroken iPad mini 2 or newer

How to make this cheat run for you (read carefully):

*MOD features*
1. MOD Menu
2. One Hit Kill
// Kill Enemies with 1 Hit
3. Godmode // Take very low damage. 1-2
4. Unlimited MP // MP Doesn't decrease
5. Unlimited Skills // No Skill CD
6. Damage Multiplier // x1 - x100
7. Defense Multiplier // x1 - x100
8. Jailbreak Detection Bypassed // Game might freeze some times after you finish a level, just restart

Free Download:
Revealed content
Apple iOS MOD free download here: Click me

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited:

Loru2

Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
Italy
Thank you for this mod... But I got a warning message as I used the mod in the SAM, saying “Warning! From your play data, use of modified software or unapproved software violating the Terms of Service has been detected. In cases where illegal conduct continued, the account will be suspended”
I tried with other accounts and Bandai detects the mod just as you use it in the SAM.
Is there a way to play the mod without getting your account banned?

Reactions: bankyboo

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Thank you for this mod... But I got a warning message as I used the mod in the SAM, saying “Warning! From your play data, use of modified software or unapproved software violating the Terms of Service has been detected. In cases where illegal conduct continued, the account will be suspended”
I tried with other accounts and Bandai detects the mod just as you use it in the SAM.
What's SAM?

bankyboo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
NZ
What's SAM?
Just donated :D

It's true. I've been using another mod for ~7 days, and I just got this message now after using your mod in Surprise Attack Mission (S.A.M.).
SAM is like the endgame multiplayer raids.

YuGZNWG.jpg

The other mod had only x10 Player Damage (0-10 range), x10 Player Defense (0-10 range), No cooldown, Unlimited MP.
It used to have 1 hit KO in an older version.
Maybe they removed it because someone said they got banned.

Is there anything you can do mate?

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY

It's true. I've been using another mod for ~7 days, and I just got this message now after using your mod in Surprise Attack Mission (S.A.M.).

View attachment 175366

The other mod had only x10 Player Damage (0-10 range), x10 Player Defense (0-10 range), No cooldown, Unlimited MP.

Is there anything you can do mate?
I can't guarantee cuz it works fine in Single Player missions right? They are tightly monitoring damage values and stuff like that in SAM I guess. What if u just have godmode and other stuff on? Not one hit kill or anything such

Loru2

Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
Italy

So you didn't get the message with the other mod. Did you abuse skill cooldown cheat? Because I've tried with another account and I noticed that I get the message with the One Hit Kill Mod and also if I use the cooldown cheat too much (like 15 times in a S.A.M.)

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
So you didn't get the message with the other mod. Did you abuse skill cooldown cheat? Because I've tried with another account and I noticed that I get the message with the One Hit Kill Mod and also if I use the cooldown cheat too much (like 15 times in a S.A.M.)
i guess you guys should be fine with godmode?? should i add damage slider?

Loru2

Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
Italy
It would be great if you’d add it! Even for defense, because godmode sometimes it’s too much and could be risky, but it’s not that important.
Thank you so much mate, I will donate too!

bankyboo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
NZ
Yes sir that's be awesome if you can add a way higher slider than 10x. Will donate again.
I think Godmode is perfectly fine, it's still easy to die at 10x defense.

I pray you don't get forced to make this a VIP mod after doing all this work

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Yes sir that's be awesome if you can add a way higher slider than 10x. Will donate again.
I think Godmode is perfectly fine, it's still easy to die at 10x defense.

I pray you don't get forced to make this a VIP mod after doing all this work
Alright, but be aware if you use high damage they most likely will detect it

Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods naruto x boruto ninja voltage cheat naruto x boruto ninja voltage hack naruto x boruto ninja voltage ios hack naruto x boruto ninja voltage ios mod naruto x boruto ninja voltage mod