Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

Kinghawk

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 5, 2020
Utah
Hey when I update on 1.8.4 the game crashes whenever I join in, tho I removed the 1.8.3 mod file before joining, and I’m using liberty lite and shadow both to block jailbreak detection. did bandai increase security? Do we need to install something more or what? because it was working just fine on 1.8.3 and now suddenly crashes everytime I go in
Wait for update

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
Hey when I update on 1.8.4 the game crashes whenever I join in, tho I removed the 1.8.3 mod file before joining, and I’m using liberty lite and shadow both to block jailbreak detection. did bandai increase security? Do we need to install something more or what? because it was working just fine on 1.8.3 and now suddenly crashes everytime I go in
right they must increase the security! still try to find a jailbreak bypass will work.

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
I give up the closeest place I get is just the loading page! I try lots other jailbreak bypass, and even try that choicy can close all the tweaks, and use Substitute from use unc0ver jailbreak to close almost everything still not working sigh just have to wait !

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
when I try to find a way to get in, I see this, I think maybe because of it, it maybe has bug, not letting us get in anymore
x2qkfwztnzs71.png

Kinghawk

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 5, 2020
Utah
Reactions: Kobeboy99

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
I got 2 phones ! Like Kevin Gates lmao 1 jailbreaked and using my new one to run it when it outdated
emm if change acc from one phone to other one I will lose gems! I will try last thing restart my phone, then without jb, if not working then give up for real。

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod