This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] CSR Racing 2 Ver. 5.2.0 MOD Menu | Unlimited Currencies | Auto Perfect Shift | Anti Ban + MORE [10 Features!]

Updated to v2.16.0!
Dont understand why you update the game but dont fix the problem? I know you work hard for us to play freely but at least listen to all these 100+ comments telling you the mod doesnt work! It just proved you dont care about the community, you just post a mod and see how many likes and downloads you can get for more fame! 3 back to back versions not working and yet you provide the latest one as the same!

The same problem from the previous one on versions 2.14.2 and 2.15.0 and now the latest version 2.16.0 the mod is Out Now , but it does not work properly Does not work, crashes in the game and has not been fixed, what is the benefit of releasing a mod for a game without it working properly? I am very upset

Updated to v2.16.0!

The same problem from the previous one on versions 2.14.2 and 2.15.0 and now the latest version 2.16.0 the mod is Out Now , but it does not work properly Does not work, crashes in the game and has not been fixed, what is the benefit of releasing a mod for a game without it working properly? I am very upset

Amen!

To all the users that crash - You telling me you crash literally means nothing. I need a crash log, install cr4shed from cydia and send me a full Crash log of the game. It works perfectly fine for me on checkra1n, maybe unc0ver users have some problem. Thank You

Tags Tags
csr 2 csr 2 ios csr racing 2 csr racing 2 cheat csr racing 2 hack csr racing 2 ios csr racing 2 ios cheat csr racing 2 ios hack csr racing 2 ios mod csr racing 2 mod ios cheats ios mods