iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] CSR Racing 2 Ver. 5.2.0 MOD Menu | Unlimited Currencies | Auto Perfect Shift | Anti Ban + MORE [10 Features!]

Hi bro, Sorry if I bother you, I'm talking to you because there is a mod that doesn't work on my phone, it's CSR 2 in Platinmods for IOS, I installed the .DEB file correctly from IGAMEGOD, however when I open the game, it closes automatically. I can show you what happens to me. (Si alguien sabe cómo solucionar este problema con un mod de PLATINMODS le agradecería un montón !!) Is there any way you can help me?

it happened to me before i dont know why but when i use tweak that hide jailbreak detection it works now , i use tweak called A-bypass try it and let me know if it works for u or not .

Yes bro, i use it too, and when I activate it the game works, but not the MOD...
hmmm i dont know it work with me i use a-bypass and the mod also igamegod tweak idont know if other tweaks , ios version or jailbreak like cydia or sileo has to do with it that all i know brother sorry i cant help more .

Tags Tags
csr 2 csr 2 ios csr racing 2 csr racing 2 cheat csr racing 2 hack csr racing 2 ios csr racing 2 ios cheat csr racing 2 ios hack csr racing 2 ios mod csr racing 2 mod ios cheats ios mods