This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] CSR Racing 2 Ver. 5.2.0 MOD Menu | Unlimited Currencies | Auto Perfect Shift | Anti Ban + MORE [10 Features!]

I was also banned when the 2.14.1 update hit but and it hit my crew RP to 0 but I was still in the crew though so o don’t know if you’re outside of a crew of you can join bud but best of luck
i was a crew leader and when i got banned i got automatically kicked from that crew... then this mod menu auto unbanned me and i can do live races and showdowns, but can't join any crew and my name won't show up in the search... all sorted out after switching player id... that's 2.14.2... :)

That’s hectic sorry to hear about that

[QUOTE = "ThyLordFarquad, post: 1502842, membro: 840731"]
Funziona, è solo in attesa di un aggiornamento poiché questo 2.14.2 è obsoleto, quindi se hai scaricato questa versione del menu mod per V2.15, ovviamente non funzionerà
[/ CITAZIONE]
Vorrei ringraziarvi per l'ottimo lavoro svolto attendo con ansia l'uscita del menu per la versione v2.15
E l’univo che funziona veramente ???

[QUOTE = "CsrRam, post: 1504599, membro: 1016121"]
Se ottieni IGG potrei aiutarti a ottenere un'auto con 150 fusion slot
[/ CITAZIONE]

spero di non essere off topic ma io ho provato a scaricare IGG e ho pagato ma quando inserisco i dati di pagamento l’applicazione non va mi dice di contattare l’amministratore dell’app

Attachments

• CE6CFA2C-CCB5-41C0-B199-B7461DD802E1.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 89
[QUOTE = "ThyLordFarquad, post: 1506149, membro: 840731"]
View attachment 247988

Salve, mi interesserebbe capire come si usa il DLG, ho il jb nel mio iphone, mi interessano gli stadi 6 per le auto ... se avete un video su YouTube dove indirizzarmi per capire come usarlo con CSR2 o se me lo spieghi, grazie.

Well it works the same like IGG where you change the values everytime till you narrow down the search results and once you get to the least amount then you can change the values and refresh then it’ll be visible within the game but the only thing DLG worked for was the fusion parts that I’ve come across, I tried it with changing my crew RP but just refreshed back to the original number and I’ve tried it with the crew tokens and that ended up changing to the original aswell so...It only works with fusion parts

How to use it -

Tags Tags
csr 2 csr 2 ios csr racing 2 csr racing 2 cheat csr racing 2 hack csr racing 2 ios csr racing 2 ios cheat csr racing 2 ios hack csr racing 2 ios mod csr racing 2 mod ios cheats ios mods