This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Ki | Instant Win + MORE [11 Features!]

Actually, the instant win doesn’t work. It just says error after the win screen with no rewards on the raid or co op.

Works fine for me. I have this mod installed on a JB iPhone XS Max and mod installed on Android phone. Start a RAID or Co-Op, do a invite friend. Have no other option enabled and and press instant win as match starts. Both devices state I get the WIN, no error and I get the coins. I've also tried with All challenges complete and again instant win seems to work just fine. But again I'm not actually playing it online with other people, just online between my two devices. @TheArmKing Thank you again!

OK so it does work with friend invites but not with regular mode? I’ll give it a try. I’m jailbroken iOS 14 with check rain, iPhone X.

Yes you are correct I can confirm it only works when you invite a friend and you both press instant win at the same time. It will not work with random co-op players though only friends. Thanks for your hard work!

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods