This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Ki | Instant Win + MORE [11 Features!]

Just a reminder you can do what I suggested AGES ago until a update comes…. If interested check my previous post in this thread…… as always thank you for taking the time to update these in your free time I understand you have a life and fully appreciate all your contributions here

Tried it and now game wont open

Bro this shit actually worked. I looked in the threads for that tutorial and it actually works. Doesn’t this mean you really never have to rely on him afterwards? Since the mods will keep working as long as you only change the plist version.

Bro this shit actually worked. I looked in the threads for that tutorial and it actually works. Doesn’t this mean you really never have to rely on him afterwards? Since the mods will keep working as long as you only change the plist version.
Yes and no….. hard to explain lol dunno if your familiar with cheat engine when the game updates the mod menus gotta be updated to the new pointer… I believe the actual code is the same but the pointer leading to it is what’s changed…

It also wouldn’t be hard at all for the game devs to add a check or something for making sure your actually on the latest version…. I only recommend doing this until an update for the mod menu comes out….. updates are done for a reason to add new content fix bugs etc

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods