This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Ki | Instant Win + MORE [11 Features!]

As much as I want update to this mod for v2.3, I agree with fellow users that since they state they have found login issue and preparing a fix whether it be 2.3.1 or 2.4, better to wait for it to be released. With reset due tomorrow night, Tuesday going into Wednesday, that's when the update should be released if released at all. Hopefully @TheArmKing can update the mod at that time.. Let's all be little patient.

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for everything and kudos for not blowing your brains out at all the update demands I look forward to using your mod menu in the future if you decide to update and if not thank you again for everything

@TheArmKing Dragon Ball Legends Twitter acct indicated that the new 2.4 update, which has the working login fix, has been released to the app store. When I checked, I'm in the US, still only see version 2.3, available as of now not sure about elsewhere? When you get access to the new 2.4 update, can you please update the mod to 2.4 soon as possible. Thanks for your hard work!

Looks like 2.4 update finally made it to US app store. Just updated to 2.4 and now I can play on mobile data whereas I was not on update 2.2 and 2.3 Looks like they fixed their screw-up. @TheArmKing Can you please update now? Thanks.

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods