This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] MARVEL Contest of Champions (MCOC) Ver. 46.1.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | Damage Multiplier | Instant Kill + MORE [15 Features!]

does anyone here have this problem, hack not working,
@TheArmKing - can you recheck the dylib support for ios 14 or recompile it, 31.1.1 was super fine, 32.0.0 hack is somehow not being recognized

Attachments

• 111.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • 112.png
    849.5 KB · Views: 85
@TheArmKing The mod is showing for me but it’s not working, with substrate the game is crashing and with substitute it actually is showing on screen but not working. It is working fine in my iOS 12 but having problems in iOS 14.6, previous mod 31.1.1 had no problems, remember the same thing happened for your 27.1 update, Xcode recompiling issue, I think this might be the same, you can see the screenshot from my previous post

That's not the problem this time, re jailbreak your iOS 14.6 device.

@TheArmKing ive tried re-jailbreaking, reinstalling the mod again, updating cydia, reinstalling rocketbootstrap & preference loader, but still the issue is same.. the mod is not recognizing

Tags Tags
ios cheats ios mods marvel contest of champions marvel contest of champions cheat marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions ios marvel contest of champions ios cheat marvel contest of champions ios hack marvel contest of champions ios mod marvel contest of champions mod mcoc mcoc ios