This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] MARVEL Contest of Champions (MCOC) Ver. 46.1.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | Damage Multiplier | Instant Kill + MORE [15 Features!]

Hi, everyone. also this hack everything worked but i was caught i'm banned for a week. have you ever been banned? and how can you do it that you don't get caught?

@TheArmKing I have a request to make, Is it possible to add a toggle to turn off Mod Pop up when game is opened. Sometimes in my older device when I open the game, The mod thing pops up and it jams the game or gets stuck. It would be nicer if you can add toggle in settings to turn off the pop up everytime the game app is opened. That way when game is opened it directly goes to game instead of pop up blocking the game screen. Thanks

Tags Tags
ios cheats ios mods marvel contest of champions marvel contest of champions cheat marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions ios marvel contest of champions ios cheat marvel contest of champions ios hack marvel contest of champions ios mod marvel contest of champions mod mcoc mcoc ios