This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] MARVEL Contest of Champions (MCOC) Ver. 46.1.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | Damage Multiplier | Instant Kill + MORE [15 Features!]

Looks like TheArmKing has been very busy the past week because he has not released any new/updated mods from 26th November.

Of course he's not obligated to update any mods when a new version of the game has been released. So we got to look for alternatives until he has time to work on the new update.

It usually takes just 5 min for @TheArmKing to update the Hack, I prefer to wait for him for a couple of days more & since He is the one I am following for a long time, I am not interested in moving forward with other alternatives

MCOC has now forced us to update latest version of the application and v33.0.0 is not working anymore. I will wait for @TheArmKing to make the update. Don’t wanna go for alternatives.

It usually takes just 5 min for @TheArmKing to update the Hack, I prefer to wait for him for a couple of days more & since He is the one I am following for a long time, I am not interested in moving forward with other alternatives
How do you know it only takes 5 minutes?

anyway it’s exam season so we probably won’t get one, the mod god is busy and us believers just need to keep the faith lol.

Just play the game honest for this month

How do you know it only takes 5 minutes?

anyway it’s exam season so we probably won’t get one, the mod god is busy and us believers just need to keep the faith lol.

Just play the game honest for this month
Who said I am not playing the game, I've updated the game the moment it hit on the Apple Store, I use Armking's hack just for the auto-dexing feature. Even King knows about that, Other than that I don't need a hack to play this game

Tags Tags
ios cheats ios mods marvel contest of champions marvel contest of champions cheat marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions ios marvel contest of champions ios cheat marvel contest of champions ios hack marvel contest of champions ios mod marvel contest of champions mod mcoc mcoc ios