• Unlimited Neuron
  • Modded subscription
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> No root

Last edited by a moderator:

hprnv

Platinian
Sep 4, 2023
up. looking for mod this app too. tried it with lucky patcher with rooted android 11 but unsuccessful

hprnv

Platinian
Sep 4, 2023
I found interesting "points" may be will be useful for someone. I'm not a modder, a software engineer, so have a common knowledge. I used httpCanary, most of endpoints useless cuz looks like validating on servers additionaly, but for example changing some value with injector give possibility to read "locked" posts in the diary of character. Also same way we can read her messages that sends in sexting mode, but this data sends through the WS and by default canary can't inject to WS, but this data sends in plaintext anyway. And found a direct link for the photos that she send. If someone interested in here the link
api.ifriend.ai/images/answers/ai/v2/1 jpg (just change 1jpg to values in range from 1 to 30)

Reactions: BcozImBoredAF

SunWukong00

Rookie
Oct 9, 2023
I found interesting "points" may be will be useful for someone. I'm not a modder, a software engineer, so have a common knowledge. I used httpCanary, most of endpoints useless cuz looks like validating on servers additionaly, but for example changing some value with injector give possibility to read "locked" posts in the diary of character. Also same way we can read her messages that sends in sexting mode, but this data sends through the WS and by default canary can't inject to WS, but this data sends in plaintext anyway. And found a direct link for the photos that she send. If someone interested in here the link
api.ifriend.ai/images/answers/ai/v2/1 jpg (just change 1jpg to values in range from 1 to 30)
Could you please explain how to do it with HttpCanary? I've tried and it didn't seem to work. Once captured something that I could only translate to hex and bunch of unreadable text. So please explain how to do it properly

hprnv

Platinian
Sep 4, 2023
Could you please explain how to do it with HttpCanary? I've tried and it didn't seem to work. Once captured something that I could only translate to hex and bunch of unreadable text. So please explain how to do it properly
Looks like...
1) issue with certificate (on the step of httpcanary install)
2) issue with certificate (yeah, again. not with canary, but with app itself, I use lsposed for unpinning, but with Frida it works too)

p.s. screenshots how it all looks like in my case.

Attachments

SunWukong00

Rookie
Oct 9, 2023
Alri
Looks like...
1) issue with certificate (on the step of httpcanary install)
2) issue with certificate (yeah, again. not with canary, but with app itself, I use lsposed for unpinning, but with Frida it works too)

p.s. screenshots how it all looks like in my case.
Alright this explains a bit. So I should simply install the certificate (since I actually skipped that part), and use Frida for unpinning? And that will show nsfw messages unblurred?

hprnv

Platinian
Sep 4, 2023
Alri

Alright this explains a bit. So I should simply install the certificate (since I actually skipped that part), and use Frida for unpinning? And that will show nsfw messages unblurred?
Wait wait wait, don't mix it up. Install certificates in http canary allow your to read cyphered HTTPS traffic in apps which are "listening" with httpcanary. Frida is using (in context of current task) for unpinng app certificate, if you know how to use Frida already you can do this with it, but if you don't, will be easier to unpin with lsposed module.

SunWukong00

Rookie
Oct 9, 2023
Wait wait wait, don't mix it up. Install certificates in http canary allow your to read cyphered HTTPS traffic in apps which are "listening" with httpcanary. Frida is using (in context of current task) for unpinng app certificate, if you know how to use Frida already you can do this with it, but if you don't, will be easier to unpin with lsposed module.
Okay, so do I have to get both the certificate AND lsposed module, or just lsposed will work for seeing these messages?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Eva IpTv v1.26 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 17
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Eva IpTv v1.25 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 17
AndnixSH Not Working Eva Dawn Ver. 3.1.0 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill | God mode | High attack range | No cooldown Outdated PMT Android MODs 185
G OA [Shared] Journey to Bliss v0.051 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
Shinoo OA [Shared] Netorare Knight Lean's Journey of Redemption vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 28
G OA [Shared] Journey for the Forgotten Power v0.0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] Journey of Lust v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
M Open Request AFK Journey ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 115
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Home Pin 3: Christmas Journey v4.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] Space Journey X v1.20.11 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
G OA [Shared] Takei's Journey v0.24.1 Part 1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 99
Qim97 OA [Shared] Magical Journey to Hell [18+] v0.4 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Solitaire TriPeaks Journey Ver. 1.12594.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G OA [Shared] My Stepmom's Journey For Muscle vPrologue MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
Axey PMT FREE MOD Cat Journey Ver. 1.0.12 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Mana Doesn't Decrease [5 FEATURES] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 26
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD The Arcanist's Journey Ver. 1.0.3 MOD APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No Ads | Boosted Stats EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 26
Axey PMT FREE MOD 신의 탑M: 위대한 여정 (Tower of God: Great Journey Kr) Ver. 1.1.113 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 61
Axey PMT FREE MOD Tower of God: Great Journey Ver. 2.1.36 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 332
K Open Request Layton’s Mystery Journey ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Journey: Diary, Journal v5.1.18-play [Premium] Tested Android Apps 3
galric Open Request Eastpunk: Journey ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
B PMT FREE MOD Journey Of Archer Ver. 1.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Shooting Through Wall EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
Yaskashije Not Working Fantasy Journey: Evolution Ver. 1.0.1 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 66
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Zoey's Journey: Match & Design v1.1.11 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Magic Journey Ver. 1.0.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Unlocked Caretaker EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Journey Home - Merge & Story Ver. 1.7.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
D Open Request Final Island: Golden Journey ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
K Open Request Revelation: Infinite Journey ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 19
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Fantasy Journey: Survival ARPG Ver. 1.0.12 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Crystal | Unlimited Hero Orb | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 131
Yaskashije Outdated 신의 탑M: 위대한 여정 (Tower of God: Great Journey Kr) Ver. 1.1.86 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 114
BiggusDiccus Open Request Journey to Immortality ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Axey PMT FREE MOD Junes Journey: Hidden Objects Ver. 3.8.3 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 66
G Shared [Tested] Journey to the top v1.1.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Match Journey v0.1.125 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FOOD FANTASY フードファンタジー (Food Fantasy JP) Ver. 1.55.1 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | One Hit Kill | Instant Win] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 66
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Slutty Journey (H365) Ver. 2.83 MOD APK | God | Crit | DMG Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 423
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Art Puzzle Journey v0.0.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 食之契约 (Food Fantasy Simplified Chinese) Ver. 3.61.1 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | One Hit Kill | Instant Win] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 273
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 食之契約-四週年 (Food Fantasy Tw) Ver. 1.37.1 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | One Hit Kill | Instant Win] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 139
O Open Request Endless Sea Journey ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 12
Yaskashije Not Working 테이스티 사가 (Food Fantasy Kr) Ver. 1.19.1 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | One Hit Kill | Instant Win] Outdated PMT Android MODs 12
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Food Fantasy: New Journey Ver. 1.29.1 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | One Hit Kill | Instant Win] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 181
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Life Journey Blast : Match Pop v1.0.8 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Westward Journey Restarts ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Farm Island - Journey Story Ver. 2.44 MOD APK | INSTANT TIME SKIP | SOME ITEMS FREE PURCHASE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Supermarket Mania Journey v3.10.1100 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 18
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Journey Decor Ver. 5.7.0 MOD APK | UNLOCKED ALL MAPS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Dreamland Journey v0.24.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Axey PMT FREE MOD Angry Birds Journey Ver. 3.7.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Gold/Lives EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 109
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Ordinary Journey [18+] v0.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22