(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
fe8qTnBBqW65851rscdeR_7hTmpeUhmog2Alagl0RBAMg=s280.png

Playstore Link:

About this app
Just Expenses™ is a free expense manager and spending tracker app that’ll help you manage your personal finances with ease.

Imagine it as a digital financial notebook (manual expense tracker) in which you’ll track your expenses and income.

The advantage that our money manager gives you is that you can track expenses on the go with an intuitive and simple user interface.

Once your transactions make their way into Just Expenses™, the spending tracker app will give you insight into your spending.

💰Track. 💰Analyze. 💰Save.

FEATURES

Intuitive UI & UX
To develop a long-lasting spending tracking habit you'll need an easy-to-use personal money manager app. That's why we put a lot of effort into perfecting the way users interact with Just Expenses™.

No busy waiting for data to be loaded from a remote server. We designed an app to work offline from day one. You will be able to track spending with which your data won't leave your device.

Categories
Organize your expenses in multiple personalized categories to better analyze your spending and gain personal finance insight.

Graphs & Charts
See your monthly expenses in a beautiful Pie Chart by categories. This way you'll understand how much money you spent and for what.

Expenses Calculator
Take advantage of the in-app calculator to do the maths required to track your expenses (or income) when using cash or splitting bills with friends.

Reports
Search through your transactions using powerful filters and generate concise financial reports which can be exported to CSV, Google Sheets & Excel.

Export to CSV
You can export your transactions data to CSV and backup it on Google Drive which comes really handy when using the app as an offline expense manager.

Full Customization & Personalization
Make Just Expenses™ yours! Your personal finance manager - the way you want it to look. Define custom colors and icons to personalize your categories.

Dark Theme
We believe that a dark theme must be an integral part of every modern expense tracker app. That's why we pay special attention to it.

No tracking
You can feel safe when using Just Expenses™. We don't collect any data. If you wish to share anything with us you can write a review or drop us a line at [email protected].

Privacy
Financial data are very sensitive, thus it is important to understand where they are stored. With Just Expenses™ your data never leaves your phone. They are stored on your device and only you have access to it.

Safe
Our goal was to make a simple but powerful product. Having that in mind we developed an app that doesn't require any runtime permission to run.

Lightweight
We also care about your storage. For those of you who do not have flagship phones, don't worry. This product will shine on your phone too. Just Expenses™ only need a few megabytes to run.

Always getting better
Just Expenses™ is constantly being updated and improved. We are fully dedicated to bringing the best experience to all of you so help us stand out by sending your feedback.

USE-CASES
• Expense tracker
• Income tracker
• Personal finance app
• Organize money
• Personal budget manager
• Save money
• Generate financial reports
• Search for old transactions
• Calculate tax back
• Transaction filtering
• Balance preview
• Advance statistics
• Analytics for custom date range
• Generate CSV reports

Mod Features
◉ Pro Unlocked
◉ CPUs arch: Universal
◉ Full Multi Languages
◉ All debug Info Removed
◉ Original Signature Changed

Modded by Alex.strannik

Free Download:
! Hidden Content !
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after reacting. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
Possible reactions to unlock: Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow, Sad Sad

Tested By JrPTT - mr1337x
Results: WORKING

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-30-22-19-59-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-30-22-19-59-33.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2023-10-30-22-20-14-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-30-22-20-14-11.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_2023-10-30-22-20-03-62.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-30-22-20-03-62.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Gdrivemax
Experience a burst of fruity delight with Haribo Peaches. These soft and chewy gummies are a tantalizing treat for your taste buds, offering the sweet and juicy flavor of ripe peaches in every bite. Haribo, known for its high-quality confections, brings you a delectable candy that captures the essence of this beloved summer fruit. Perfect for snacking, sharing, or adding a touch of sweetness to any occasion, Haribo Peaches are a delightful choice for candy enthusiasts of all ages.

Thank you so much for creating the Just Expenses™ app! It has been incredibly helpful in managing my personal finances. The intuitive UI and insightful features have made tracking my expenses and income effortless. I especially appreciate the offline functionality and the ability to export data to CSV for backup. This app has truly transformed how I manage my money, helping me to track, analyze, and save more effectively. Thanks again for this amazing tool!

Thank you so much for creating the Just Expenses™ app! It has been incredibly helpful in managing my personal finances. The intuitive UI and insightful features have made tracking my expenses and income effortless. I especially appreciate the offline functionality and the ability to export data to CSV for backup. This app has truly transformed how I manage my $200 loan, helping me to track, analyze, and save more effectively. Thanks again for this amazing tool!

I'm thrilled with the Just Expenses™ app! It has made managing my finances so much easier. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features allow me to track my expenses and income effortlessly. I love the detailed graphs and charts that provide a clear overview of my spending. The app's offline capability is a huge plus, ensuring my data is always accessible and secure. The customization options and in-app calculator are fantastic additions that make this app truly versatile. Just Expenses™ has significantly improved my financial organization, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable expense tracker. Thank you for this wonderful app!

Tags Tags
day 30 month 10 working jrptt mr1337x