Outdated Kingdom Rush Ver. 6.1.26 MEGA MOD APK

The mod is very cool, so it's a shame that it doesn't work on all devices. At launch, it throws Google Play and asks you to download the original game, when clicked, it throws it back into the mod, and then asks you to download the original again. And so on indefinitely. Disconnecting the Internet does not help, it also throws it to Google Play, but writes that there is no connection.

The mod is very cool, so it's a shame that it doesn't work on all devices. At launch, it throws Google Play and asks you to download the original game, when clicked, it throws it back into the mod, and then asks you to download the original again. And so on indefinitely. Disconnecting the Internet does not help, it also throws it to Google Play, but writes that there is no connection.
Deleted the mod. I installed the original from Google Play and deleted it without launching it. After that, I installed the mod and the window no longer appeared. The mod is really cool, if you fix it, it's very cool, so other mods for this game did not have such a problem. But your mod is the best!

Deleted the mod. I installed the original from Google Play and deleted it without launching it. After that, I installed the mod and the window no longer appeared. The mod is really cool, if you fix it, it's very cool, so other mods for this game did not have such a problem. But your mod is the best!
that never happened to me though i have tested on multiple devices but i'm glad you sorted it out

How do I enter the game, every time I enter the game it always goes to Playstore and then goes to App market (my phone is Oppo)
@chevechelios has sorted it out and has posted the solution, give that a go and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom