This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Knights & Dragons Action RPG Ver. 1.72.2 Mod Menu [Currencies Increase when Spent | Full HP Heal | Fast Gold Production]

Can you please do the version of the mod with only NO COST ? gem count should freeze not increase. This one is getting people banned even by just buying 10 gems gets you banned.....
It's so easy to demand for things when your not even paying for it, and everyone has lives outside of this forum. "Complaining is finding faults. Wisdom is finding solutions."

Tips on not getting our account purged?
this is just a random account i made and i could definitely still get banned, but here is basically what i've been doing:
-don't join any guilds, or stand out on leaderboards. there's like 1k active players max left on each server and they're all obsessed with the game, so if they see you with a 5k+ outfit on and 1 epic boss fought, they'll probably snitch. once you've played enough to pass off as a casual player who's really lucky you can probably start socializing
-i haven't used the gems cheat to buy anything over ~20 gems, and never used it to buy anything from the store or chance chests. i just turned the mod off when i had enough gems. getting enough gems for everything in <20 increments is super tedious but i swear it works! i recommend spamming the special attack for you + your pet while you fight so that you're multitasking.

Tags Tags
action action strategy hypercasual knights & dragons action rpg knights & dragons action rpg cheat knights & dragons action rpg hack knights & dragons action rpg mod multiplayer rpg single player stylized stylized realistic