This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン)KonoSuba: Fantastic Days Ver. 5.5.0 MOD MENU APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x1000 |

I cant run the again :( ive try download again with u new version mod still the game say stopped, also i still using hola , but the file config is show the game cnt run, is this because my device or i must disable first the mod file config? @Yeowang

I cant run the again :( ive try download again with u new version mod still the game say stopped, also i still using hola , but the file config is show the game cnt run, is this because my device or i must disable first the mod file config? @Yeowang

I'm not sure what you mean. you just need to:
1. install the mod
2. give storage permission to the game
3. open HolaVPN, open KonoSuba and select Japan
4. run and enjoy

It's been tested and working fine.

I'm not sure what you mean. you just need to:
1. install the mod
2. give storage permission to the game
3. open HolaVPN, open KonoSuba and select Japan
4. run and enjoy

It's been tested and working fine.
Yes ive following ur step but the game says "Konosuba has stopped" :(

Yes ive following ur step but the game says "Konosuba has stopped" :(

If you did all steps alright and the mod don't work then it seems that the mod don't support your device :c

Getting txt file since for some reason mod installs and works normal but txt file in PLATINMODS.COM folder ins't being created

If you set the permissions and isn't creating then try puting this file manually, if still not work then your device has some problem with this function and since working fine for me in every device i don't see a way to fix.

Attachments

Reactions: Elf-an
Tags Tags
action rpg konosuba konosuba cheat konosuba hack konosuba mod single player stylized realistic yeowang yeowang mod この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) cheat この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) hack この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) mod