This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン)KonoSuba: Fantastic Days Ver. 5.5.0 MOD MENU APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x1000 |

Set your device timezone to tokyo timezone. I'm using HolaVPN and working fine here.

Not possible to make drop multipliers.

Remember to save the file.
i have the same problem ~ even i edit and save it to 1 ~ i still can one kill every bosses

The damage mod doesn't work on Arena. I'm suspecting that devs are checking for total score : player rank.

I use unlimited skill in arena and still kicking. A rank 20 player can never score top 1000

The damage mod doesn't work on Arena. I'm suspecting that devs are checking for total score : player rank.

I use unlimited skill in arena and still kicking. A rank 20 player can never score top 1000
what do you mean damege mod doesnt work in arena ? it still can one shot wave 1 and 2

Tags Tags
action rpg konosuba konosuba cheat konosuba hack konosuba mod single player stylized realistic yeowang yeowang mod この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) cheat この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) hack この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) mod