This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン)KonoSuba: Fantastic Days Ver. 5.5.0 MOD MENU APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x1000 |

とりあえずmod無しで普通にプレイしたいのですが、どうすればいいでしょうか?

引継ぎ登録して正規アプリ落として登録したIDとPASS入れればできる

ちなみに他のサイトなら最新版もうあるよ
ここは更新遅いね

Is this vip mod or just the modder is an VIP member? lol

This is a free mod.

1.0.5 is available, ty~
1.0.5 is come
1.0.5 update plz @Yeowang
update v1.0.5
update v1.0.5 pls thx!!!!!!!
need update plz
forced update
This game updates too quick
v1.0.5plz
please update to v1.0.5
Update pls
Update for v.1.0.5 pls
Has v.1.0.5 pls update
Update to v1.0.5 plss
Update to v1.0.5 plss
update to v1.0.5 pls :3
Please update,thanks
update v1.0.5 pls
Update plz

UPDATED TO VER. 1.0.5 !!!

Thanks but how i can change the timezon3 with japan? If using in emu n android

To change timezone go to your time/date settings and change the timezone to Tokyo(GMT+9)
This is only necessary if the mod don't work with VPN alone and you get login fail message.

To change timezone go to your time/date settings and change the timezone to Tokyo(GMT+9)
This is only necessary if the mod don't work with VPN alone and you get login fail message.
Oops i think i must change to the timezone when using vpn too lol

sir, im already change value to 1 damage multiplier. but still high damage to enemy.

Tags Tags
action rpg konosuba konosuba cheat konosuba hack konosuba mod single player stylized realistic yeowang yeowang mod この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) cheat この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) hack この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) mod