This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Last Chance Quarterback Ver. 1.1.4 MOD APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No Ads | Boosted Stats

Sorry to bother you friend, but all the V2 versions ( from this category of hosted games) with boosted attributes are not working for me. Game unlocked, no ads, but no changes. It also doesn't have any floating icons to activate the mod. Am I doing something wrong? I never had any problems.

No, you misunderstood it. It's a mod apk which don't have menu.
V2 boosted stats by default, I usually mention which stat in the first post. You can compare the default stat with v1 and v2 side by side.

No, you misunderstood it. It's a mod apk which don't have menu.
V2 boosted stats by default, I usually mention which stat in the first post. You can compare the default stat with v1 and v2 side by side.

Sorry, now I see the difference! I thought it was maximized, in this case it is a 50% bonus.Now I understand! Thank you very much for explaining :)

Tags Tags
choice of games choice of games cheat choice of games crack choice of games hack choice of games mod hosted game hack hosted games hosted games crack hosted games mod hosted games unlocked last chance quarterback last chance quarterback cheat last chance quarterback hack last chance quarterback hosted games last chance quarterback hosted games cheat last chance quarterback hosted games crack last chance quarterback hosted games hack last chance quarterback hosted games mod last chance quarterback mod rpg