This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Last Day on Earth: Survival Ver. 1.26.2 MOD Menu APK | DMG Multiplier | God Mode | Speed | Free Craft | Free Split | Fast Travel | Max Durability

Has the mod stopped working for anyone else? It was working for me yesterday, but now it just plays like the normal game, no matter what options are on :/ (playing on LDPlayer)

Reactions: pooja7000
Has the mod stopped working for anyone else? It was working for me yesterday, but now it just plays like the normal game, no matter what options are on :/ (playing on LDPlayer)
Sorry for waiting,
Already check the mod, it's work fine on my side. I'm not record it because i'm in middle watching a film, so sorry

Reactions: pooja7000
Ok, so I left the game a few hours, I came back and again the mod is not working. I don't want to have to re-install and lose everything. Does anyone know why this would happen?

Tags Tags
action action adventure defense last day on earth: survival last day on earth: survival mod last day on earth: survival platinmods management multiplayer post apocalyptic rpg stylized survival third person