This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Last Day on Earth: Survival Ver. 1.26.2 MOD Menu APK | DMG Multiplier | God Mode | Speed | Free Craft | Free Split | Fast Travel | Max Durability

I don't know how to solve this problem on android 13

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231129-184000.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 60
How do I update without losing the current progress?
Go to storage, select Android, select data, and then look for a file called survivalcraftz. Move the file or copy it to another folder. Then update the app. If it has been updated, move the file back to its original place. Finish

Reactions: TheNetox
How do I update without losing the current progress?
Go to storage, select Android, select data, and then look for a file called survivalcraftz. Move the file or copy it to another folder. Then update the app. If it has been updated, move the file back to its original place. Finish

Or sign in with Kefir Sync in the settings. It still uses Google or Apple to login but works with modded APKs since it gives your account a Kefir ID and links that to your email.

There is no fixing it because it's not broken. All of the settlement is server sided just like the crater is, so NO mods will work with it. You can however change your universal stripes to a lot with game guardian lol.

Reactions: OwlzCoolzz
Tags Tags
action action adventure defense last day on earth: survival last day on earth: survival mod last day on earth: survival platinmods management multiplayer post apocalyptic rpg stylized survival third person