ArsonMods

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 25, 2023
New Mexico, United States
kM1elvoT1s6F8Zuq049z0zajjDv37T9yWQK7ztjbJOPNb=s280.png

Playstore Link:

*Special Features*
- Native library anti-sideload validity alarm library-exiting protection disabled in all 5 binaries it was implemented in
- No Google account login required
- ARMv8 processor support only

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited by a moderator:

TX1138

Platinian
Aug 1, 2023
Citizen of the Galaxy
Tested it. This mod starts without crashes and working properly on my devices: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G phone and CHUWI HiPad Max tablet.

Still lack a thing what I expected - drag'n'drop by external physical mouse. But 3.1.1 got at least one important fix: long tap on Android "Back" button (triange) now always calls out lBochs "Settings" menu - so now You may use Your favorite on-screen keyboard, not only internal "PC Keyboard", without the risk of losing access to the emulator settings.
Thank You again for this excellent mod of valuable Android tool! :tumbsup:

Reactions: Ilya499

ArsonMods

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 25, 2023
New Mexico, United States
Tested it. This mod starts without crashes and working properly on my devices: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G phone and CHUWI HiPad Max tablet.

Still lack a thing what I expected - drag'n'drop by external physical mouse. But 3.1.1 got at least one important fix: long tap on Android "Back" button (triange) now always calls out lBochs "Settings" menu - so now You may use Your favorite on-screen keyboard, not only internal "PC Keyboard", without the risk of losing access to the emulator settings.
Thank You again for this excellent mod of valuable Android tool! :tumbsup:
Yeah it's really nice. Was not easy to mod, took about 4 hours of grinding through ARM assembly code and decompiled C pseudocode in Ghidra after failing to fix it with dex modifications, then came the hex editor part of the whole mess where I had to patch 3 instructions in all 5 emulation architecture binaries and test the app startup when set to each CPU architecture. I also have an unreleased 32-bit only version of an old version that was 32+64 in one APK, which I made so I could use it on the one 32-bit device I have. This older version actually had better native ARM protection so it required patching both the dex and all 5 libraries but it also worked on the first try like this released ARMv8 64-bit version. I use this emulator for situations where Limbo is not ideal (some low end devices, anything newer than WinXP with the exception of some versions of 8/8.1, etc...), or if I want some functionality Limbo doesn't have.

TX1138

Platinian
Aug 1, 2023
Citizen of the Galaxy
Thanks for this mod. It's too strange, that developer used DRM for free app without any paid content.
Completely confused too. Especially there are a sources lives in /Android/data/lb.myapp.lbochs/files/bochs_src.tgz, and the developer claims that there are also his own code included.

I don't understand, why he made it?
Perhaps DRM was made not by developer, but by Android development tool or by Google Play. Just my guesses - I am more system administrator than programmer.

Reactions: fidelhm

m3wz

Rookie
Aug 24, 2023
Sweeden
hello everyone and author of modification! I want to download a APK of this mod on emulator, but I can't, since the first link leads to 404 not found (most likely due to the closure of anonfiles), and the second link, which is presented as a mirror, gives the text with "File deleted"
can you re-upload to Google Drive, or to another conditional file sharing service, or in general here?
thanks in advance

Reactions: Nevilim

TX1138

Platinian
Aug 1, 2023
Citizen of the Galaxy
hello everyone and author of modification! I want to download a APK of this mod on emulator, but I can't, since the first link leads to 404 not found (most likely due to the closure of anonfiles), and the second link, which is presented as a mirror, gives the text with "File deleted"
can you re-upload to Google Drive, or to another conditional file sharing service, or in general here?
thanks in advance
Here is the 3rd link also...

Spz2022

Rookie
Dec 26, 2023
Help, does anyone have a backup of this? I can’t install it directly on my phone. Google says my phone’s Android version is not compatible with this app.

Reactions: fidelhm
Tags
broken link ptt vørtiga