Leaving the forum...

ArsonMods

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 25, 2023
New Mexico, United States
Bye everyone,

It's been a good several months on here posting some mods that ended up being pretty popular, along with showing off some of my reverse engineering skills. Due to a combination of unexplained reasons that could potentially make me unable to safely post here, along with the fact I quit publicly releasing modified apps due to a few incidents where developers played cat and mouse with me by improving obfuscation and even monitoring this site's chat for the occasions I've mentioned vulnerabilities (looking at you especially, Vyro AI and your security team's rabid chat surveillance wolves), I am leaving. It was alot of fun here and I learned alot, but now I have better places to make use of my reverse engineering skills than a hacking forum I have behind the scenes completely grown out of in about 85-90% of the technical skills most modders here have, and want to avoid having developers putting countermeasures against cracking in the apps/games I love. The closest I will ever get to returning may be making anonymous zero-activity accounts if I really need access, but even that may be risky depending on what comes next in my life.

Best,

ArsonMods

Note: Once done with this I will change and throw away the password and erase my APKAdmin uploads. It's all over. All good things have to come to an end and all good hackers need to return back to the shadows and also look for work that uses their skills.

Reactions: Noobiesa