This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Legend of Mushroom Ver. 2.0.21.159 MOD APK | x100 damage | Immortality

patchedwork

Platinian
Jan 22, 2020
here
Hello dear modder. There may have some issue, I was not playing and when logging back I had issues. I have only done dungeons and only managed to keep up 4 days until this message :

Also been relatively struggling, I only managed to made my way to level 60 even though I tried to speedrun the lantern and therefore, levels. Sadly, it didn't work as intended and I did get banned. Am not sure of how cause the server does check and I was unable to beat stuffs that I couldn't beat it just made it faster for me, am confused. Everything I done, I had enough damage and resistance to beat them (I was starting to have an red set, so it wasn't hard to beat some hell's bosses even being legit. Am truly confused as to how it happened. I was also losing all my arenas battles now, cause server did check even if I won it marked me as loser all time. So literally no way for them to know, yet they did realize, somehow? Thanks for the mod though, I had fun on this game and that's what matters the most, legit it would've been boring very quickly.

Thanks for the mod anyway! It was cool. Wish you to find a fix to the bans! Am sure you can! Have a great day y'all.

Tags
day 15 month 04 working jrptt acemark