Let's try my favorite games!

BiSed

Rookie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2018
Hello guys

I will share with you guys my favorite games. Most of them are not modded yet but they still fun to play (even that its frustrating that some games are greedy in this list like expensive gems and so on)
:face11:
So let's get started, too much talking is scary sometimes.

Number 5:

Lara Croft GO:

maxresdefault.jpg

It may look ugly but this game is 100% free and there is nothing you should buy in the game!
All the skins and rewards you win them by being smart and having good reflexes.

:face16:
What is so special about this game?
I love mysteries and puzzles. And everyone should have this one application in their phone where they can work their mind a little bit and also relax.

Is there a MOD available for this game: Yes. (There is hints in the game that helps you pass a stage, some of the stages are very difficult to solve so it may be interesting to use the mod)

Number 4:

Shadowverse

7YanaRd.jpg

This is my favorite card game after Yu Gi Oh. But i play Yu Gi Oh only in real life or pc. So this is my favorite card game on android.
:face05:
What is special about this game?
The story, the tactics and the art.
Every single card is a peace of art.. Sometimes i feel so sad when i see this beautiful card but i can't use it on the deck i builded...

:face24:
Is there a mod for this game: NO.
But a mod that gives tickets or rubies or crystals would be great. I think it's more possible to generate tickets and rubies more
than crystals (since normally we should pay for crystals and these games doesnt mess with money).

Number 3:

Summoners war

2016_4월_코스튬4차_홍보이미지_993.jpg

I used to hate this game. It was so frustrating that i had to pay to continue. Otherwise i would be stuck in lvl 15 forever.
Greedy events that makes me even more frustrated.
:face41:
Why the hell is it in my list?
Well i don't like summoners war but i adore the modded summoners war v3 that our dear admin made. No ban detect and it just makes me happy that i can finally enjoy this game without waiting ages and ages to just have 1 monster lvl 5.

:face32:
Is there a mod for this game? Yes of course, go look for it in this forum. I won't give you the link cause I have to finish this thread.

Number 2:

Aion: Legion Of Wars

btWMWpAlJYuj3rEYWK6kTKLJEvM2drWjvmRcfPnYBDbY48zC8kZwHkS025cO30WwrWYD=h310.png

An other game that is not famous but it has such big potential. It's really sad that there is just a few playing this game. It has same logic and gameplay as summoners war so it can be hacked in the same way.
:face28:
If you have play aion on pc you will love the story. The events happens after the awakening of all the dragon lords and destruction of Aion world. So the story is very fun. You will see half asmodian and elyos race! Who even imagined that would have ever happened in aion?!
:face43:
If you didn't play aion before, don't worry, it's a new story with a new start. And the graphics are great

Is there a mod for this game: NO.
But if you make one for this game, i would probably marry you, and i don't care. I will just find you (i'm joking please don't get scared of me)
:face44:

Number 1:

Survival royal
MUG71GMK8yLH6B8jXpYHw75Uqq0lvuqoZeZuN7lXf4GNjsDqxtfLXdo7smMJ1Y0RC7s=h900.jpg

This game is a revolution, why?
Ingame voice chat, real time shooting game and very interesting gameplay.

I like it alot cause it's not "pay to win" to "time to win" it's just "skill to win"
You just need to get used to the control and find some good teammates that you can find easily in the chat.
:face46:
The only thing you have to pay for in the clothes you wanna wear, the haircul and face.
If you wanna have a fashionable sexy girl or hot boy, you will have to pay alot.
:face40:

I heard that there is people using high aim assist MOD but I have never found it and i don't wanna use it.
Some others used RED hack. It makes everyone red and they will be able to see you even when you hide in bushs. They got banned though. I wasn't interested in that mod too. Cause i win most of the times without mods, the only MOD i would like to use is the mod that will help me unlock all the clothes. I'm a fashionable guy, i can't help it. Admin put this game on his list so he may release a mod about the clothes soon enough.
:face12:

Thank you for reading my thread i really appreciate it. Please do share with my your favorite games too, it will be great if there a hack for it available but it's not an obligation.
:face16:
As a gift for reading my thread until the end i will share with you a free mod for an app named S
how box to watch any new movie HD on your phone. I will put the link in reply if you ask for it in the comments or just look for it, i gave you the name of the app, will be easy to find (by the way the mod takes off all the ads, so that you can watch your movies peacefully)

:face19:BYE BYE :face19:

I LOVE YOU ALOOOOT:face31:

I can imagine your faces now::face20:

Last edited:
Tags
aion' 'legion of war' 'rules of survival