Work For HD Graphics :
All Color Visual
Aladin Lamp
Brighness
WallHack

Why Not Work ?
Because This Game Always Update Patch

Note:
Using This Script is Safe from System Banned but U can still Banned when People Report You.
Script Not changing Offset when The Game Update

Credit to: TnA

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Install All Apk and add Game and GG into Master Lite
Preview

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message
@G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch:

Tutorials:

Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Last edited:

Wiccan

Special-Member
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Sorry for all the questions but is shortcut master lite same as master lite? Either of your master lite APK are downloadable ..it just shows code source..nothing functional and I'm running Android version 8 for Moto g..it support almost anything for Android..?

Wiccan

Special-Member
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Hey bro the mirror downloaded lets me download both but I can't open either one and the download link don't work because it says page no longer assist or deleted
I did the mirror but when I installed it ,it's just a bunch of Asian encrypted code source that has no functional use..I downloaded the only thing I could find close to master lite and that was shortcut master lite (not from Google play) and it's kinda like it but not the same as the vid..there just isn't enough in the vid to really see what's going on ? I'm having similar issues..plus non root devices only get limited time use with game gaurdian so this seems more geared for rooted devices..course I'm wrong alot and I hope I am cause ide actually like to figure this one out..figuring game gaurdian proxy is fun and easy but these links provided are not letting some do what's on the vid? Looks very interesting though and I hope I can see my errors here too🙃

Reactions: Hart22

biskuit

Solid & Active Member
Jan 8, 2018
Sorry for all the questions but is shortcut master lite same as master lite? Either of your master lite APK are downloadable ..it just shows code source..nothing functional and I'm running Android version 8 for Moto g..it support almost anything for Android..?
its virtual space, u can also using octopus, parralel lite, and other virtual space
my device work with Master Lite, This apk is Mod version from Dual Space Lite
for me still close when using Paralel lite, maybe it depend our device.
today, many game is detect GG original Version and Virtual space original version as Ilegal Program.

Mod is work but we need find solution for Virtual Space because Maybe cause security in our device. Idk..

Wiccan

Special-Member
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
its virtual space, u can also using octopus, parralel lite, and other virtual space
my device work with Master Lite, This apk is Mod version from Dual Space Lite
for me still close when using Paralel lite, maybe it depend our device.
today, many game is detect GG original Version and Virtual space original version as Ilegal Program.

Mod is work but we need find solution for Virtual Space because Maybe cause security in our device. Idk..
I was actually able to just run it on GG and parallel (86) the strong one..and it ran fine..got a few min into game and it started running fine and was able to change some value then it shut me out then banned or something hahaha..it works but I think imo a rooted device could fly longer under the radar..i didn't have enough time while in to change the proxy as your vid but found a few others 🙃 unfortunately it seems this is becoming a trend and they are either watching out for it or I caused a red flag by changing (attempted) mabye an earn value and it automatically shut me out😃 I'm actually curious if someone could try other programs with this game..this game is a very large fun open world that I imagine would be fun to play around on..however I'm sure there are also many who are making reports to shit guys /girls out like doing what we do.

Wiccan

Special-Member
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Oops
I was actually able to just run it on GG and parallel (86) the strong one..and it ran fine..got a few min into game and it started running fine and was able to change some value then it shut me out then banned or something hahaha..it works but I think imo a rooted device could fly longer under the radar..i didn't have enough time while in to change the proxy as your vid but found a few others 🙃 unfortunately it seems this is becoming a trend and they are either watching out for it or I caused a red flag by changing (attempted) mabye an earn value and it automatically shut me out😃 I'm actually curious if someone could try other programs with this game..this game is a very large fun open world that I imagine would be fun to play around on..however I'm sure there are also many who are making reports to shit guys /girls out like doing what we do.
..oops I mean "shut" lol..my bad for the S bomb..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
speckles SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 7
Ayagirik SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
G Age Restricted Games 7
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 4
speckles SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 37
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 48
Ayagirik Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 10
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 24
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
speckles SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 40
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 255
0x404 ANDROID APPS 61
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 17
SwiftGamer ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 5
Levi ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 17

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panda3295