This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Lightning Princess: Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.28 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Diamond | Unlimited Coin

Always saying login failed no matter what Gmail accounts or original/mod apk I use. Idk what to do.

Yeah sadly cant read Google, and stuck in loading to log in Google. :( but its normal problem, so i play i oryginał :D

think we might need over 100x damage and defence cuz I'm stuck at lvl279 and with SSS gear too. The time runs even with full 100x and the mod works in arena too. In Arena, God mode applies in both u and enemy so it's adviced to use def multiplier in Arena. And my CP is 46i but there are people with CP over "s & t" in arena. Even with full 100X dmg i couldn't defeat them lmao. So I hope dmg and def multiplier gets increased.

Tags Tags
lightning princess: idle rpg lightning princess: idle rpg cheat lightning princess: idle rpg hack lightning princess: idle rpg mod 閃電公主:動作放置型rpg 閃電公主:動作放置型rpg 外挂 閃電公主:動作放置型rpg 破解 闪电公主:动作放置型rpg mod 闪电公主:动作放置型rpg 外挂 번개공주: 돌격액션 방치형rpg 번개공주: 돌격액션 방치형rpg hack 번개공주: 돌격액션 방치형rpg mod