List of server-sided games

dulgugex

Platinian
Mar 28, 2019
singapore
No. Which is why I recommended putting it on the list. Don't believe in what people post saying they have hacks for it. The security is probably too tight because of the whales/credit card warriors in that game.
100% agree, I've played the game for months (no mod) and it hurt to play against the whales warrior

HackerBotnet

Platinian
Jan 6, 2021
Switzerland
At this point 99.99% of games are processing currencies server-side am I correct?

Or is it more like 95%?

Only select games will ever be able to afford 100% server-side processing, so there will always be mods.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
At this point 99.99% of games are processing currencies server-side am I correct?

Or is it more like 95%?

Only select games will ever be able to afford 100% server-side processing, so there will always be mods.
All Supercell Games are 100% server-sided as example.

DevHalls

Platinian
Jan 6, 2021
Balkan
I swear that a short while ago, a modder from Approved Modder section of this site posted a movement speed mod for Frostborn mod. O.o
Its not possible bcs they have server side movment tampering everything faster then 6 steps will teleport u back on same spot use gg and try out

darkrounge

Platinian
Jan 24, 2020
A rock
Can we add Evil Lands and The Wolf to this list.

Both game in early 2020 used to work with mods/cheats.
Lately however, once a cheat is actived you're automatically "banned". Still able to play, but, placed in a ban lobby with other banned players. Similiar to that of call of duty shadowbans.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Can we add Evil Lands and The Wolf to this list.

Both game in early 2020 used to work with mods/cheats.
Lately however, once a cheat is actived you're automatically "banned". Still able to play, but, placed in a ban lobby with other banned players. Similiar to that of call of duty shadowbans.
if the mod works, then it is not considered fully server-sided. Banable game is a different case

Tags
hustle castle zero city