Tool List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices

Spectra105

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 24, 2017
@AndnixSH Hi can you help on which VM to use to be able to install unsigned mods and login Google play I tried so for 2 days some and none worked....vmos with Ur room can install but don't allow me to login and vmaster can't install either with magisk or super user luckyp doesn't work in it to patch and xposed also, also gaga 1 the rest are cn hard to understand. I'm using redmi 12s android 13

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@AndnixSH Hi can you help on which VM to use to be able to install unsigned mods and login Google play I tried so for 2 days some and none worked....vmos with Ur room can install but don't allow me to login and vmaster can't install either with magisk or super user luckyp doesn't work in it to patch and xposed also, also gaga 1 the rest are cn hard to understand. I'm using redmi 12s android 13
All VMs that supports root can install unsigned APK, works better if using Android 7.1.2 because it has no extra security. It's also likely that the unsigned APK you have is not probably working

Spectra105

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 24, 2017
All VMs that supports root can install unsigned APK, works better if using Android 7.1.2 because it has no extra security. It's also likely that the unsigned APK you have is not probably working
Well i usually unsign mods myself because owner don't provide them. Anyway the only 1 that worked from that list u provide it was vmos with the room u created but I can't login Google play and that's what I want beside install unsigned. The others I tried doesn't work had all sorts of errors and did all the steps correctly. I didn't try the cn ones because of language and to guess randomly what to press....

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Well i usually unsign mods myself because owner don't provide them. Anyway the only 1 that worked from that list u provide it was vmos with the room u created but I can't login Google play and that's what I want beside install unsigned. The others I tried doesn't work had all sorts of errors and did all the steps correctly. I didn't try the cn ones because of language and to guess randomly what to press....
Also Google Play Games can block login completely if the games want extra verifications. there is nothing we can do at the moment

Spectra105

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 24, 2017
Also Google Play Games can block login completely if the games want extra verifications. there is nothing we can do at the moment
Thanks very much for reply....and sorry to bother can u name a VM that works to install unsigned and login Google play for Xiaomi android 13 miui 14 if tested any ?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thanks very much for reply....and sorry to bother can u name a VM that works to install unsigned and login Google play for Xiaomi android 13 miui 14 if tested any ?
In general, I don't use VM since my phone is rooted. I use Memu emulators running 7.1.2 32-bit on PC, so I know 7.1.2 32 bit or 64 bit generally works better for unsigned APK but only if the game does not need extra verification

Spectra105

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 24, 2017
[
In general, I don't use VM since my phone is rooted. I use Memu emulators running 7.1.2 32-bit on PC, so I know 7.1.2 32 bit or 64 bit generally works better for unsigned APK but only if the game does not need extra verification
Ya I know it's work on pc but rarely home.....I'm desperate can't find a damn VM worked my ass 4 days testing sorts of methods with different VMs none worked I get either failed install,LP don't open,force close, can't login....etc and don't know any1 that can help me. I mostly want to play bladebound mod it's a seriously heavily pay to win game online I mean after 2 years I completed 35% of in game features barely top 500 and grind weeks just to pass some campaign and months to get 1 legendary.... anyway it have only Google login to save so sucks....and I found a great mod with antiban after a week of abuse wasn't banned but I can't use on my account cas can't log in.....the mod is signed I unsigned myself with meta.info change from original....but on every VM I try to install it failed just vmos worked to install but can't login....and I know its working for others cas sow ppl use it..... don't know what to do.....any advice would be appreciated