Little question...

MathieuFR

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 1, 2022
Canada
hello dear friend,
I have an LG K20 smartphone that I want to use only to store music, is there an applications (APK) that deletes the Bloatware without root the device?

Thanks for your help.

Battousai07

Passed away...We will not forget you....
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2017
Heaven
Have you tried ADB? They have tutorials how to do it if you need more help google it. Make sure you download the drivers for your phone to ADB into it Android Debug Bridge (adb) | Android Developers that's how I get bloatware of my phone without root. Find an app like app inspector that will give you the apk name then go into the files from adb and right click>run powershell/command prompt (depends which you use) then type (without quotes "adb devices" then "adb shell" after the device is found. o uninstall app enter this commmand "pm uninstall --user 0 <package.name>" <package.name> being your app name via app inspector!

MathieuFR

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 1, 2022
Canada
Have you tried ADB? They have tutorials how to do it if you need more help google it. Make sure you download the drivers for your phone to ADB into it Android Debug Bridge (adb) | Android Developers that's how I get bloatware of my phone without root. Find an app like app inspector that will give you the apk name then go into the files from adb and right click>run powershell/command prompt (depends which you use) then type (without quotes "adb devices" then "adb shell" after the device is found. o uninstall app enter this commmand "pm uninstall --user 0 <package.name>" <package.name> being your app name via app inspector!
Ok, I will try with ADB, I would have better liked an Android application but it does not seem to exist. Thank you for taking the time to answer me ...

Battousai07

Passed away...We will not forget you....
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2017
Heaven
Ok, I will try with ADB, I would have better liked an Android application but it does not seem to exist. Thank you for taking the time to answer me ...
Your welcome buddy, i am glad to be of help. :face30: