This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Loạn Chiến Mobile (Heroes Evolved VN) Ver. 1.1.5.0 MOD MENU APK | Map hack | Show enemy wards and traps

Updates pls
Check play store first and verify if there is update or not

It has updated the block within the game. Hope you understand what I'm saying. In terms of version it is still 1.0.5. But inside it has upgraded. This update is required. Therefore, when the update is complete, it will be detected.

It makes no sense to update if there is no APK update from Play Store, the APK version will always be same again. It is a waste of time to re-upload same APK.
All you need is read the thread

Reactions: Thanhngeo
It makes no sense to update if there is no APK update from Play Store, the APK version will always be same again. It is a waste of time to re-upload same APK.
All you need is read the thread
Its updates and maintenance have patched the bug. Do you understand me. Went through about 5 debugging and maintenance sessions. I have tried contacting the Publisher about the maintenance. They said they fixed the bug to prevent hacking from interfering. I really need your help. I really like your mod.

I see, but in-game update is not APK update. End of story
Read the thread in case if game are detecting

Tags Tags
action loạn chiến mobile loạn chiến mobile apk loạn chiến mobile hack loạn chiến mobile mod