Tool Loki's Cheat Sheet (Program Holder)

DevSecLoki

Rookie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2022
united states
Hello, this isn't necessarily a modding tool but rather a helper tool to speed up your work flow. you can insert whatever programs you want and then set the window to always on top, I made this specifically for myself with android modding/reverse engineering in mind, some of the features are below and I will be trying to improve on this.

Version 1.0 Features :

~ Log up to 12 different programs to a quick access dock

~ "Always on top" radio button for easy accessibility

~ quick access to your Systems build in Calculator, Notepad, and File explorer

~ Quick link buttons to CodeBeautify.org and CE Wiki (Cheat Engine)

~ save button to log your programs

~ open button to access your saved configuration

~ clear all button

KNOWN ISSUES:

There are a couple executables I've had trouble getting to run (one being cheat engine) but I think that has to do with adding an exception for different file extensions. look forward to that being resolves as well as an implemented feature to clear out and modify each button at once, rather than clearing out the whole table to make program changes. All suggestions are welcomed.

Preview 1 - Program Assignment

Preview 2 - Button Functions

Preview 3 - Saving/Opening Settings

Preview 4 - Built in Settings

Preview 5 - Quick Links (Cheat Engine wiki/CodeBeautify.org

all of these previews can also be seen along with the download and source files for this on my git-hub. I'm fairly new here but be sure to look out from some more things from me in the future. ✌

Link:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Attachments