FREE MOD 东方归言录(東方LostWorld MI) Ver. 1.9.2 Mod Menu [godmode & damgae | easy win]

thuy124

Platinian
May 3, 2018
Vietnamese
Can this mod work with Nox ?
I have press that button lead to web that download , install china apk
then have sigh in fake china ID phone number in the blue pop up china scene but it just roll back the blue sigh in scene again to do it over again
I can't get out of that blue scene
Ảnh chụp màn hình (8308).png
Ảnh chụp màn hình (8309).png

tang1234

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Oct 31, 2019
china
Can this mod work with Nox ?
I have press that button lead to web that download , install china apk
then have sigh in fake china ID phone number in the blue pop up china scene but it just roll back the blue sigh in scene again to do it over again
I can't get out of that blue scene
View attachment 437541 View attachment 437550
I haven't tested it in LDPlee, not sure if it will work,Regarding the blue scene, you need to complete the real-name registration to play,I will try to bypass it

thuy124

Platinian
May 3, 2018
Vietnamese
I'm not from china i just use fake china ID + Name + Number after complete 4 pop up scene it just roll me back the blue scene and nothing happen

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shsushshsaa