This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Love Story ® Romance Games Ver. 2.4.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets

Just wanna know if im the only who experiencing it that everytime i uses a 3rd ticket the story is blank? And i have to wait for a couple of minutes to read it again? I can only read 2 stories at a time. Does it mean that the mod is not working? And those 6550 tickets are just edited numbers?

Reactions: Bellacat
I also keep having the issue where I cannot read a subsequent chapter in a book, usually after the third ticket in a row. It shows a blank black page and a blank text box.

Quick update, not sure how long their tickets normally take to reload, but I suspect that is the issue. I went in this am, and the chapters load just fine. As the other user above mentioned, the number of tickets doesn't seem to be real foe the user. After a few chapters, the blank chapters that don't fully load happen, but if you wait and try again later, the chapter fully loads. Just not sure what the magic waiting time is yet.

Tags Tags
hypercasual love story love story cheat love story hack love story mod simulation simulations single player