Filled Request Lucid Adventure : Idle RPG

LoneKing

Platinian
Oct 29, 2019
Canada
holy lmaooo. delete the app while u can, its a microtransaction shitshow.. look at all these special packs they have ready to sell to you lmaoooo

LoneKing

Platinian
Oct 29, 2019
Canada
Well my edible high is kicking in so imma head out in a bit. Pls dont msg me tomorrow asking me to do it for you. I'm sorry but u missed it (u missed the potential ban as well so its a good thing haha). Good luck hacking this game :)

• Wow
Reactions: Tgod1991

Tgod1991

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 8, 2019
Yep
Well my edible high is kicking in so imma head out in a bit. Pls dont msg me tomorrow asking me to do it for you. I'm sorry but u missed it (u missed the potential ban as well so its a good thing haha). Good luck hacking this game :)
Have a good night m8. And I think if there is a way to only hack so much so you can control it, you will be safe.

LoneKing

Platinian
Oct 29, 2019
Canada
Have a good night m8. And I think if there is a way to only hack so much so you can control it, you will be safe.
yea that would be the case.. but i already gave myself like 20million gems and 10000 piece of each legendary weapon so this method is definitely getting patched by tomorrow. also im gonna stay up for a little bit so if anyone whos reading this right now stil wants in, msg me ur CS id (found in settings) and i'll give ya gems and legendary

LoneKing

Platinian
Oct 29, 2019
Canada
yea that would be the case.. but i already gave myself like 20million gems and 10000 piece of each legendary weapon so this method is definitely getting patched by tomorrow. also im gonna stay up for a little bit so if anyone whos reading this right now stil wants in, msg me ur CS id (found in settings) and i'll give ya gems and legendary
Nvm im out. pce