This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Magic Streets: The GPS realm Ver. 1.1.69 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds

Ooor just use game guardian! Search for the cost of the backpack and give it negative number and u will get the gems!
If game guardian really works, then this entire mod is pretty much useless except for the first few minutes to grab a value. But anything after will need to play with a legit apk. I'll see what happens if I can get gems down to around 10 and maybe invent to like 2k or something like that and see if the temp account will last a week.

Ok, so 1 day later got some results. Looks like game guardian actually works with buying a negative value and no ban, cause usually they would ban a few hrs later. However, you cannot gain any else (coins, etc) by the mod effect since there isn't something that is in a static location and changes value that you can catch&keep with game guardian like backpacks. The value will change it's value live in front of you when you edit the value, but jumps to a diff address if you completely exit the buying interface. If it doesn't change live then the value jumped to another address and you need to redo the search, but it will still let you buy but without the negative-ing effect. I don't know how many backpack space you can get away with, but I stopped at 1500-ish. You can also splurge on other gem related stuff like mounts and stuff, as long as you kill all your gems down to under 100 (I got mines down to 10) before you close the game. Looks like it's server checked at pretty much every value that is considered "very high" besides backpack space, but won't care if you're broke. Maybe it will actually last a week this time.

Tags Tags
action rpg low poly magic streets - location based rpg magic streets - location based rpg cheat magic streets - location based rpg hack magic streets - location based rpg mod multiplayer rpg single player stylized stylized realistic turn based rpg